or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The BabyCare Feather & Tracks playmat for babies and children features a subtle design, perfect for bedrooms, nurseries, and living rooms.
This reversible children’s play mat is waterproof, making cleanup a cinch for mums and dads. With two designs, you can choose which side of the play mat you want to showcase.
We care for your baby and the planet!
All our playmats are manufactured in South Korea using Patent manufacturing methods for producing eco-friendly products, made with high-quality non-toxic materials that are friendly to the environment. We comply with all requirements of CPSIA and European Toy Safety Standards. Our products are soft to touch with no plastic feel, and all our mats are free from chemicals, heavy metals, phthalates and formaldehyde.
Need Help Ordering?
When ordering on the Softmats website, we endeavour to dispatch all orders of in-stock items on the next working day. Orders are despatched via Courier, because of this we are unable to deliver to a PO Box address. If you have any troubles ordering online or prefer to place your order over the phone, please contact us, and we are here to help you place your order.
We are pretty sure you'll love your new play mat, and in case you don't we offer a 30-day return policy, you can read our shipping & return policy here.
We take product safety seriously. All our products are sold worldwide and comply with all Australian standards available for toxicity in toys as well as requirements of CPSIA and European Toy Safety Standards (EN71). As well as being tested for no chemicals.
If you would like more information about the testing of our products, please contact us.
We offer a 12-month warranty on all our mats, you can read more about our warranty here.
• For first use and cleaning, please wipe with a soft cleaning cloth and luke-warm soapy water. Please avoid harsh brushes and chemical cleaners as the use of these may damage the mat.
• Do not use the rotating-head of vacuum on the surface as these will damage the playmat. Avoid using a regular vacuum as these may also scratch the surface.
• Do not place this product in a washing machine, nor dry or steam cleaning.
• There will be some minor creasing from the rolling after unpacking; however, with the elastic characteristics of the mat, these will settle over time with regular use.
• The designs do repeat for the manufacturing process, and each mat is sealed and trimmed individually. As such, the design on each mat will vary in positioning when compared to another.
• The softness of the mat will vary depending on the temperature of its environment. The warmer the climate, the softer the playmat will tend to be.
• Avoid leaving these products in direct sunlight for extended periods as the images are likely to fade.
• As the mat protects the surface beneath, there will be varied wear on your flooring. We recommended that you regularly move your mat.
• Please do not leave this product under heavy furniture as the depressed area may be damaged and not return to its original state.
• Please remove shoes when using your playmat, and avoid sharp, rough, and hot materials from coming in contact with this mat as they can cause damage. Not suitable for animals or pets as they may damage the mat.
• Do not use this mat for any other purpose than as a family floor mat, and ensure infants are supervised while using this product.
• Be sure your baby or child does not draw on the mat with pens and markers as this may be difficult to remove.
Read more about our care instructions here.