or make 4 interest-free payments of $54.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Introduce your little one to the wonderful world of safari animals with the Dwinguler Masai Mara Safari Children’s Play Mat. This reversible children’s play mat features two unique sides that you can switch from at your leisure. The first side features an interactive safari design with a variety of animals, while the second side has an alphabet and number design that will teach your little one the basics.
• Perfect for playtime for babies and children as well as parents!
• Suitable for all areas of your home, indoor and outdoor.
• Shock-absorbent softness to protect your baby from bumps and tumbles on hard floors.
• Makes the perfect parent exercise mat for when your baby is sleeping.
• Waterproof and easy to wipe clean.
• No chemicals
• Reversible designs
• 1.9m x 1.3m
• 12mm thickness
• 8kgs weight
Make your home a safe and fun haven for bubs with the softest play mat on the market. We are the original and best selling soft mat available for a reason. Our mats are far superior to others available, being more delicate to touch and more cushioning. Our mats weigh approx. double the weight of other brands available, meaning that our mats offer greater shock absorbing properties as well as not moving or slipping on floor surfaces.
Our product is made from only the finest quality materials and most appropriate materials to ensure safety. Dwinguler, BubbaMat and Baby Care Play mats are made with a non-toxic PVC called eco-friendly PVC.
This is a very different material from traditional PVC that is known for its toxicity concerns due to the use of plasticisers like phthalates. Non-toxic eco-friendly PVC which is used in medical equipment, toys, and households, is completely free of phthalates and has been tested and proven safe for humans. In addition, our mats contain no formaldehyde no heavy metals including lead and mercury and no BPA. All toxins in the materials are removed by l&S toxic removal technology and pass all Regulation and Product Standards in the States and EU.
We care for your baby and the planet!
All our playmats are manufactured in South Korea using Patent manufacturing methods for producing eco-friendly products, made with high-quality non-toxic materials that are friendly to the environment. We comply with all requirements of CPSIA and European Toy Safety Standards. Our products are soft to touch with no plastic feel, and all our mats are free from chemicals, heavy metals, phthalates and formaldehyde.
Need Help Ordering?
When ordering on the Softmats website, we endeavour to dispatch all orders of in-stock items on the next working day. Orders are despatched via Courier, because of this we are unable to deliver to a PO Box address. If you have any troubles ordering online or prefer to place your order over the phone, please contact us, and we are here to help you place your order.
We are pretty sure you'll love your new play mat, and in case you don't we offer a 30-day return policy, you can read our shipping & return policy here.
We take product safety seriously. All our products are sold worldwide and comply with all Australian standards available for toxicity in toys as well as requirements of CPSIA and European Toy Safety Standards (EN71). As well as being tested for no chemicals.
If you would like more information about the testing of our products, please contact us.
We offer a 12-month warranty on all our mats, you can read more about our warranty here.
• For first use and cleaning, please wipe with a soft cleaning cloth and luke-warm soapy water. Please avoid harsh brushes and chemical cleaners as the use of these may damage the mat.
• Do not use the rotating-head of vacuum on the surface as these will damage the playmat. Avoid using a regular vacuum as these may also scratch the surface.
• Do not place this product in a washing machine, nor dry or steam cleaning.
• There will be some minor creasing from the rolling after unpacking; however, with the elastic characteristics of the mat, these will settle over time with regular use.
• The Dwinguler and Bubba Mat designs do repeat for the manufacturing process, and each mat is sealed and trimmed individually. As such, the design on each mat will vary in positioning when compared to another.
• The softness of the mat will vary depending on the temperature of its environment. The warmer the climate, the softer the playmat will tend to be.
• Avoid leaving these products in direct sunlight for extended periods as the images are likely to fade.
• As the mat protects the surface beneath, there will be varied wear on your flooring. We recommended that you regularly move your mat.
• Please do not leave this product under heavy furniture as the depressed area may be damaged and not return to its original state.
• Please remove shoes when using your Bubba Mat, and avoid sharp, rough, and hot materials from coming in contact with this mat as they can cause damage. Not suitable for animals or pets as they may damage the mat.
• Do not use this mat for any other purpose than as a family floor mat, and ensure infants are supervised while using this product.
• Be sure your baby or child does not draw on the mat with pens and markers as this may be difficult to remove.
Read more about our care instructions here.